Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

Lifehouse ~ Jesus Everything Skit

Pay close attention and watch all the characters, put yourself in the place
of the main young lady because she portrays you & I!


Song by LifeHouse

If you can't see it here watch it on CBN (high/broadband) at mms://sm1.cbn.org/News/Archive/HighRes/Lifehouses Everything Skit_000000p1000530p8.wmv (opens in your windows media player) ... or do a search for Lifehouse Everything on GodTube, Google Video or YouTube!

This skit just makes me cry everytime I watch it, and I watch it ALOT! Why? Some people think Jesus is *just a crutch* but I'm here to tell you that I'm a survivor only because I know Him personally. I've been through all of the stages of *worldly life* as represented in this skit, from romance to money to drinking/drugs (mild on the drugs thankfully), vanity, and yes I've even contemplated suicide.

My choice to make Jesus a very real part of my life is the only reason I'm here today. Neither my mother nor my brother made it past the suicide stage, both took their lives because of all the deception they got entrapped by. As sad as that is, and too painful to elaborate on further here for I miss them both dearly, I have survived and I only have God to thank. Not that God would intrude in my life choices but I know He's always been there for me and I did finally make the right choice by accepting Him as a very real Being and Creator of all, this I know. Likewise I know that no one can enter heaven unless they go through His Son, Jesus (John 3:16-17).

Please, consider giving your heart & life to Jesus if you've not done so yet. You won't regret it. Watch this video again & again, watch each character, relate to how they are interacting in your own life today, which in fact is satan inspired. They represent stages of life that almost all of us go through at some point, each will remain until you get on your knees and ask the Lord Jesus into your heart & life. Only then will He step in and help you because you've asked Him to ... He will not otherwise intrude ... He didn't give us *free will* for nothing you know!