Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

New YouTube account ...

I've created a new YouTube account (Revelation21NINE) for which I will post videos, etc. So, for the most part I may not post them here as that's twice the work. Check out my new YouTube channel & playlists (I'm trying to organize videos). I'll still post here but maybe in a diary format when the urge strikes me, or when a video isn't YT or perhaps if I want to reiterate a video from YT ... bookmark ;o}

Revelation21NINE Playlists

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D35C93A399D650E

You can also check out my online diary pages, which are basically *archived* now, no longer updated as I now use this blog ... link is Deb's Diary to the left.