Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

01/06/16 ~ Is >2017 AD< significant?

Is >2017 AD< significant to Christians & Messianics?

Here are my thoughts on the potential significance of 2017 AD, I am NOT date setting, I'm simply doing the math and posting my findings! I report, you decide because you alone are ultimately responsible for your own life choices ...

By my math the Dome of the Rock (DotR) began to be erected in 682 AD as a wooden structure, then around 688 AD they began to rebuild it as we see today, completing it in 692 AD according to tradition. This is the abomination that maketh desolate according to Daniel, from the beginning of it's erection as a wooden structure it has made the temple mount completely UN-usable to the Hebrews. If my 682 AD date is correct ...

.:: OLD TESTAMENT (COVENANT) ::.
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. {Dan 11:31 KJV}

And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety daysBlessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. {Dan 12:11-12 KJV}

.:: NEW TESTAMENT (COVENANT) ::.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) - Jesus {Mat 24:15 KJV}

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: - Jesus {Mar 13:14 KJV}

I have, in previous posts, spelled this out but I feel it bears repeating due to the lateness of the hour so to speak ... here's my math once again:

682 AD + 1290 (years, not days) = 1972 AD

Now we add on the additional years Daniel spoke of from 1290 to 1335 ... a difference of an additional 45 years.

1972 AD + 45 (years) = 2017 AD

As I've said before, I could be off in my math by a couple of years either way but ... 2017 AD is significant math-wise in so many other relating ways regarding Hebrew/Israeli history ... such as (all of these explained in other posts):

1897 + 120 = 2017 (120 = Gen 6:3)
1917 + 100 = 2017 (100 = two Jubilees)
1947 + 70 =  2017 (70 years = Psa 90:10 & Isa 23:15)
1967 + 50 = 2017 (50 years = one Jubilee)

1972 + 45 = 2017 (45 years is the difference between 1290 & 1335 years)

Have a look here at "Key Dates in Israel's History" ... https://www.adl.org/education/resources/fact-sheets/key-dates-in-israels-history


It's uncanny how the years shown above are noteworthy years in Israel's history! I don't know what will happen in 2017 AD, I do believe it will be a significant year for believers in Jesus/Yeshua ... time will tell. BTW, all of the years above would be +/- a year, probably + ... such as: 1897-1898, 1917-1918, 1947-1948, 1967-1968, 1972-1973, 2017-2018 ... this would account for the Hebrew years starting in what we call today Sep/Oct rather than our Gregorian years starting in Jan.

One other note of interest is that Jesus said that He would come sooner than expected because if He doesn't no flesh would be saved. So, this may indicate His coming will be this year sometime, at least for His bride, the church. This year (which began on Tishri 1-2, 5776 correlating with our Sep 14-15, 2015) is believed to be a Jubilee year, a year of release. It may be the Lord allows the devil his reign up until the last day of this Jubilee year before He returns to take back what is rightfully His. 

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. - Jesus {Mat 24:22}

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. - Jesus {Mar 13:20}


Isaiah tells us WHO the elect/chosen are: 
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.  I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. {Isa 43:10-12}

I don't know about you but I surely consider myself to be a *witness* to the saving grace of my Lord & Savior Jesus/Yeshua and therefore I am counted among the elect/chosen. I will do another post sometime about WHO are the chosen/elect/witnesses (as I understand the subject) because there is much more info on this in the bible.

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen. - Jesus {Mat 20:16}

For many are called, but few are chosen. - Jesus {Mat 22:14}


Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. {Jhn 20:29}

I'll be watching, as Jesus instructed, I hope you will be too!

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. - Jesus {Mar 13:37}
 


Thanks for reading my post today, I consider myself a "Porter" {a Doorkeeper - Watcher - Guardian} at the door and nothing more. 

Maranatha (COME) Lord!





{Curly bracket comments are mine. Red letter text is quoting Jesus in the NT; blue letter text is quoting the LORD in the OT. KJV used unless otherwise specified. Updated 08/06/16 to include this section and to enlarge the text for easier reading.}