Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

10/09/17 ~ Scotty's dream ...

My hubby Scotty's dream 10/09/17 (8-9 AM)

Scotty was sick all day yesterday, nasty cold chills, hadn't eaten all that day, and felt quite sick. He told me about his dream that he had early this morning, which is today, Oct 9, 2017, approximately 8-9AM (so his dream was a morning event) this is what he says:

In his dream he got up from bed and he walked out into the kitchen, where he saw a young man we had told about the Lord to last year that has since passed away (his name is Shane), who was standing in our hallway near our hallway coat-rack. Hubby says he didn't let him in, nor was the dog barking at him but he was standing there as real as this life and hubby found that surprising.

As Scotty sees Shane in the hallway of our house, he says, "Shane!?" (Like he recognized him but couldn't understand why he was there because he had died). Shane was standing in our hallway with a white robe on, he didn't "look like a ghost" but a normal person but with a white robe on. Shane, said, "Ya, I've come to pick you guys up!" Hubby said, "Why?" And Shane said, "I've come to pick you guys up because you saved me from hell." Hubby said, "Huh?" Shane said, "I asked Jesus if I could come and pick you up because you saved me from hell and I wanted to pick you up!" He handed Scotty two white robes. I (Deb) was still in bed. Scotty took one of the robes and threw it for me on the bed and said, "Come on honey, let's go, we're goin' home!" And sleepily, I said, "What?" (shocked, confused). Hubby reiterated to put the robe on and that we're going home! Hubby walked back in the kitchen (from the bedroom). I quickly put the robe on and was right behind him when he reached the kitchen. As I was walking out of the bedroom I saw Shane, and he said to me, "An angel is going for your sister and her friend." Then Shane handed us each a sash that was red with gold trim & letters that Scotty couldn't read, a really decorative cloth sash (belt) with vines & flowers along the top and bottom edge in gold filigree. Shane had a white sash on. Scotty asked Shane what these two sashes were for (represented), and Shane said, "It was a symbol he was given to bring to us (when he brought us our robes) that represents those who save lives." Scotty was initially taken aback about the sash but soon realized it was an honorary symbol for those who save lives for the kingdom of God. We understood and put the sashes on. Scotty looked at Shane and asked, "Can we take Jasper?" And Shane said, "Sure! Come on, let's go!" We walked out of the front door, with the dog, and we were gone. The dream lasted a mere three to five minutes. The End. Actually, it's The Beginning of eternity with God ;o}

Of course, this brings tears to our eyes to know the few words we spoke to Shane about the Lord and how he loves him entered his heart and he IS with the Lord in heaven. We hope & pray that Shane's family knows the Lord and will come with us when the time arrives.

What hubby didn't know (until after he'd told me his dream just now) is that last night I prayed to the Lord to give me confirmation that the time of our redemption/resurrection (rapture) is near. I got a question posed to me at that time, in my mind ... the question was: what if we tell Scotty instead? My reply was, of course! If you tell him, that's as good a confirmation as if you told me. Scotty hasn't had many encounters with the Lord and so I am so glad the Lord gave him this dream. Thank You Lord.

For the record, hubby seldom, very seldom, remembers his dreams. He woke up crying, wondering if the rapture was going to be today, that's how real it felt. He doesn't recall thinking of Shane in recent days so this dream took him completely by surprise. It was vivid and very real. As though he'd gotten up to go to the bathroom, and there Shane was! He had gotten up to go to the bathroom, let the dog out, and after letting the dog back in he decided to go back to bed, he fell asleep almost immediately and that's when he got the dream.

"And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call." {Joel 2:28-32 KJV}

"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." {Acts 2:16-21 KJV}


 
 
 
  {Posted to my FB on 10/09/17; posted here to my TLW Blog on 10/10/17. Maranatha Ishi.}