Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

03/03/20 ~ The antichrist ...

Click to enlarge. Source: see below

Well, this is probably going to be another article that most won't want to read because you won't get too far down before you bump into something that doesn't fit your theology or belief. Even so, I must write what I know to be true and we'll all have to wait to see whether or not it plays out as predicted.

I'll save you some reading time, the antichrist is going to be Israel's coming "king messiah". There, now you can go about your day happy knowing that I am *totally wrong*!

Or, if I haven't lost ya yet, let me explain. You can weigh the biblical evidence yourselves.

But, before I begin, I want to make it CLEAR, CRYSTAL CLEAR, that I am not *anti-Israel*. I love Israel, I pray for her, I deeply mourn for what is going to come upon her, that being Jacob's trouble, it truly breaks my heart that she is so blind that she will bring on this time of her own doing. As for me and my conclusions, I only know what I know by seeking my Lord for answers and Him showing me those answers in His own word. I am no more anti-Israel than the prophets of old were, just sayin'.

Besides, I've come to realize I'm not writing for today's church, who is pretty much equally blind in believing "traditions of men" and not studying out truth from God's word themselves. I am writing this for those "foolish virgins" of Matthew 25:1-13 who will be "left behind" to experience the first 1/2 of the tribulation period, which will really be the "wrath of the Lamb" beginning in Revelation 8; and for unbelieving Israel, to you, this is a testimony of things to come in your days of trouble, Jacob's trouble!

Saints, we are still writing the New Testament, if you agree with that then read on but don't throw the Old Testament baby out with the New Testament bathwater too soon, OK?

And to that, I recently read an article that so makes sense to me in relation to the True King {Jesus/Yeshua} that I want to share an excerpt from it; mind you, the article really isn't about the King but does mention some interesting things we should all consider. Here we go on that rabbit trail ... I'm not going to quote all I'd like to from this article but one of the things that really stuck out was the following:

"2. I once thought that the Bible's primary audience was you and me.  Now I think that the primary audience of the Old Testament was Christ Himself and the primary audience of the New Testament is the Church."

You really should read the whole article, though it's not really about the King, it has some fascinating points to consider ...

The Prophetic Pre-Trib Psalm of the Church: Parable of the Virgins DECODED
https://www.unsealed.org/2020/02/the-prophetic-pre-trib-psalm-of-church.html

OK, so that really has nothing to do with Jesus as King, nor the antichrist! Well, yes it does. Christians, who truly understand the gospel, understand that Jesus is God in the flesh, He came into His own creation as one of us. And as the article states, being a man in every way, how did He know He was God in the flesh if He didn't read that of Himself as He attests to when He said,

"... These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me." {Luke 24:44 KJV}

And why am I pointing that out? Because it's true. If you want to know the future as it relates to Israel, and her True King, you will understand that it's already written as He said ... nothing's new in the world.

As the snapshot above testifies, and in their own words at that ... HaShem - the Name - God, shall be their "king" (messiah)" who will rule over all the earth. (Snapshot link at the bottom of the page.) ... do you see that??? *HASHEM* SHALL BE *KING* OVER ALL THE EARTH, and then they go on to talk about moshiach (messiah, the coming king). Whether they intended it to say that (in English) or not, that's what it says! Who do we know that wants to be king over all the earth? THINK. The adversary, the devil, the serpent, the ruler of this present age. It is he that will enter into this "king messiah" in the later part of the tribulation, but I digress!

"To illustrate the special nature of the Davidic Dynasty, Rabbi Berger cited the Prophet Zechariah.

    And Hashem shall be king over all the earth; in that day there shall be one Hashem with one name. Zechariah 14:9

“The rule instituted by the moshiach will unite all 70 nations, bringing them in joy to Mount Zion to serve Hashem (God, literally ‘the name’),” Rabbi Berger said.

The rabbi emphasized that a king of Israel would ensure that the exile would end, the ingathering of the exiles would be complete, the Temple would be rebuilt and the Temple service reinstated."


Now on to the upcoming antichrist. Who is he? I don't know who he is but I know what he will be, not necessarily how he will be presented at first but how he will manifest as the seven year tribulation, aka: Jacob's trouble, progresses. But don't take my word for it, here's what Judaism is awaiting in their messiah, who will also be their king ...

"In Jewish eschatology, the Messiah is a future Jewish king from the Davidic line, who is expected to be anointed with holy anointing oil and rule the Jewish people during the Messianic Age and world to come.[1][2][5] The Messiah is often referred to as "King Messiah" (Hebrew: מלך משיח‎, romanized: melekh mashiach) or malka meshiḥa in Aramaic.[6]"

You can read more about that here, notice the words: "anointed" and "king" (crowned).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

And before we continue, I want you to keep this scripture forefront in your mind, it will help you to see the value of the Old Testament WITH the New Testament and not that one is done away with in favor of the other as so many incorrectly believe today ...

"The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun." {Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV}

And this ...

"For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed." {Malachi 3:6 KJV}

And if you believe those words to be true then these words of Jesus are likewise true, and yet not fully fulfilled ...

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." {John 5:43 KJV}

Objection! I heard that the one let go at Jesus' trial was none other than "Jesus" "Barabas" ... with "Bar" meaning "son" and "abas" meaning "father" ... or "son of the father" ~ well, ya, that works doesn't it, the scapegoat let go to live another day ~ in the SHORT TERM of things. But those words of Jesus' are a dual prophecy in my view. What has been will be again as noted above. And that leads us to the antichrist.

But first, let's note that Jesus is the True King of Israel: He rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, a symbol of the King coming in peace; He was crowned with a crown of thorns; He was anointed with oil, and tears. He is Israel's True and ONLY King, "the King of the Jews".

... "And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS." {Matthew 27:37 KJV}

... "And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS." {Luke 23:38 KJV}

Did Jesus ever claim to be the King of the Jews? Yes, He did, according to their own words ...

"Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews." {John 19:21 KJV}

A witness and a testimony to this very day!

"Pilate answered, What I have written I have written." {John 19:22 KJV}

https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=%22king+of+the+Jews%22&t=KJV#s=s_primary_0_1

And, He {Jesus} said that Israel would receive another (king) instead of Him, but Barabus was not a king now was he!? Barabas was the scapegoat let out into the wilderness as a symbol of mercy but the "king" is yet to come ... dual prophecy ... that "king" will not only be a king but he will also be their "messiah", their "king messiah". And to that, I warn Israel, and the foolish virgins ... many of whom are paying for the likes of a messianic king crown, the third temple, the red heifer, memorabilia coins, and on and on, joyously and blindly leading her (Israel, the blind) by the hand down the wide road of destruction ... from the word of God: 

* for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me ... "And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee." {1 Samuel 8:7-8 KJV, still true!} ...

* That we also may be like all the nations ... "Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles." {1 Samuel 8:19-20 KJV, still true!} ...

* if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive ... "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." -Jesus {John 5:43 KJV, still true!}

Reminder: The bible is NOT about you, Christians, though you benefit from it; it's about Israel, always has been, always will be! THINK.

Guess what? The antichrist is NOT from: Rome, Italy; Babylon, Iraq; New York, USA; etc ... NOPE!

Can I prove that there are some in Israel today looking for a "king messiah"? Yes, sadly so, here's some links, I report, you decide ...

And while you are at it, do NOT hate her, that is NOT what this is about. I believe you can't truly love someone if you don't accept them in their fulness. Israel is in harlotry/idolatry - their versions of mardi gras, burning man, gay pride week, etc, attest to this fact, as does the fact that the majority of her citizens are secular, very few of them actually read the word of God, they go to their rabbinic traditions and teachings instead. And to this day they persecute those that try to tell them the truth that Jesus IS their Messiah! This revelation should break your heart and cause you to pray for her all the more! We can be comforted to know tho, that by the end of the tribulation, the Lord will return to His long lost love, that wayward wife, Israel, and YOU had better not be found hating her when He comes.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/?s=%22king+messiah%22
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/118238/bin-exclusive-construct-messianic-golden-royal-crown/ Do NOT participate in this if Jesus is your King!
https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/campaign-launched-to-create-gold-crown-for-messiah/ Do NOT participate in this if Jesus is your King!
https://www.facebook.com/aaron.lipkin.7/posts/10158153713064781
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

Now, let's put two and two together shall we? Their "king messiah" will also become the antichrist.

Do a web search for "king messiah" (with quotes) and study to show yourselves approved.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." {2 Timothy 2:15 KJV}

And, by the way, Israel is not making a golden crown for *nobody*, nor do they intend it for the True King, rather they will crown their messiah who, at some point in the tribulation period, will become the antichrist ...

http://www.prophecynews.co.uk/israel/5224-israeli-group-seeks-to-construct-messianic-royal-crown Do NOT support this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3T0VioVlg Do NOT support this, THE King {Jesus/Yeshua} has already received His crown and He will return at the day/time appointed, as He promised.

And for clarification, there are only FOUR mentions of the word "antichrist"(s) and in each case the "anti" does not mean "against" as we think of the word today, it meant and still means ... "in stead of" ... in the room (or place) of ... a counterfeit of the True Christ (Messiah, Anointed One).

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." {1 John 2:18 KJV}

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." {1 John 2:22 KJV}

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." {1 John 4:3 KJV}

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." {2 John 1:7 KJV}

Strong's Greek ~ G500 "antichrist"/"antichrists"
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G500&t=KJV

Outline of Biblical Usage
---> the adversary of the Messiah

Strong’s Definitions
(Strong’s Definitions Legend)
ἀντίχριστος antíchristos, an-tee'-khris-tos; from G473 and G5547;
an opponent of the Messiah:—antichrist.

Who else do we know that's called "the adversary"? THINK!

Strong's  Greek ~ G473 "anti"
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G473

Outline of Biblical Usage
---> over against, opposite to, before
---> for, instead of, in place of (something)
-----> instead of
-----> for
-----> for that, because
-----> wherefore, for this cause

Strong’s Definitions
(Strong’s Definitions Legend)
†ἀντί antí, an-tee'; a primary particle; opposite, i.e. instead or because of (rarely in addition to):—for, in the room of.

Indeed. Israel will CROWN her a king, and he will be ANOINTED as their messiah, and he will be the "anti"-INSTEAD OF "Christ". He is the one that satan will enter into, just as he did with Judas Iscariot. Mark my words! OK then, don't believe me, believe Jesus!

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." -Jesus {John 5:43 KJV}

And now, to those that are diligently watching and waiting for the soon appearing of our precious Lord & Savior, I say ... what has been, will be again, nothing's new in the world. Keep looking up, our redemption draws nigh.

Be careful of your love relationship with the harlot, you can, and should, love her, pray for her, but don't put her in a place of high standing, she doesn't belong there right now, and she won't belong there until Jesus comes back to rule & reign from her. Consider these words carefully, does national Israel today deny Jesus is the Christ? Yes. So, we love the harlot but we do not condone her anti-Christ agenda ...

And now I must ask you, dear reader ... can you love the harlot knowing who she really is? Jesus does, and so should you. But, be careful not to support any anti-Christ agenda, OK!? That's all I'm asking of you. Love her, pray for her, defend her to the death should that be the Lord's will ... but do not take on her characteristics of idolatry/harlotry against God. Be very careful not to enter into idolatry yourselves.

Did you know that it takes -courage- to stand up and tell the truth, to stick out like a sore thumb as it were, to be honest even when it's not welcome? The prophets of old can attest to this, as could the apostles & early disciples, as do I! How's about you? As for me, I will do as I feel led, I am not given this information to hide it but to tell it to all who will listen because doing the will of my Love, my King, is my heart's desire, even if doing so will cost me your friendship. I may well have to stand alone but yet I am not alone for the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are with me. Truth must prevail no matter the cost.

Remember Jesus' warnings, by the mouth of two or more witnesses ...

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." {Matthew 24:24 KJV}

"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect." {Mark 13:22 KJV}

Here are links to some of my other articles you should read (just my opinion of course) ...

01/31/20 ~ Beast Rider
https://thelambswife.blogspot.com/2020/01/013120-beast-rider.html

12/05/16 ~ Where is ... that great city?
https://thelambswife.blogspot.com/2016/12/120516-where-is-that-great-city.html

07/29/19 ~ Revelation Revealed
https://thelambswife.blogspot.com/2019/07/072919-revelation-revealed.html

07/07/18 ~ Revelation Harvests
https://thelambswife.blogspot.com/2018/07/070718-revelation-harvests.html

07/11/19 ~ 666 ..."destroy it"... תרסו
https://thelambswife.blogspot.com/2019/07/071119-666-destroy-it.html

Maranatha to the True King Messiah, Jesus/Yeshua, my Lord & Savior!




Snapshot by me, source ...
https://www.causematch.com/en/projects/crown_the_king/ Do NOT support this, as I've already warned.