Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

02/18/21 ~ Rebuttal - yeshu-or-Yeshuah?

 "the Christian Jesus"

Click to enlarge the graphic above. This is my rebuttal to rabbi Glazerson's video touching on a couple of issues therein, from a Christian perspective of course (video linked at the bottom) ...

My initial response was: "His name is YESHUAH - Salvation, NOT "yeshu". PERIOD."

Glazerson's reply was: "HIS NAME IS YESHAH תWHICH APPEARS IN TORAH ,BUT AS THE NAME THAT PEOPLE USE IS JESUS, WHICH IN HEBREW IS ישו ,BIBLE CODE WHICH  IS THE BLUEPRINT OF CREATION USE THE COMON NAME ,JESUS  ישו."

A Youtuber by the handle L S commented by quoting Isaiah 53 in English AND Hebrew, bravo!

My followup reply: "@matityahu glazerson Jesus is simply an English transliteration from the Latin, prior from the Greek, prior from the Hebrew Yeshuah. Same word, different language. He is Salvation, to the Jews first and also to the Gentiles (who are NOT Esau/Edom)."

Up until this point I had not watched the video as I was already incensed by the graphic (as shown above) from the YT screenshot I took. After rethinking, I decided to watch it.

I've already made my argument about His name (Yeshuah or יְשׁוּעָה, or Yeshua or יֵשׁוּעַ) but I'll add some links near the bottom of this post for more from other highly recommended reading sources, please read those too!

As to the correct pronunciation &/or spelling of His Hebrew name, personally speaking, I think Yeshuah is the more correct spelling based on Strong's H3444 https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3444.htm ... and, because God added an "H" to both Sarai (Sarah) and Abram (Abraham), I believe Jesus' Hebrew name was likewise changed from Yeshua to Yeshuah, but that's my own personal stance ;o} I would assume Glazerson's "yeshah" is referring to "yasha" as seen in Strong's H3467 https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3467.htm

Whatever the pronunciation &/or spelling of His Hebrew name, we must remember the meaning of the name is "salvation" & "deliverance", no matter the language. Yeshua(h) is remarkably close in sound to Isha(h), which means "husband", is it not? The Arabs call Him, Isa. OK I'm wandering a bit, back to business!

Now comes the remainder of my rebuttal, for which I'm not sure if I'll post any of this to follow on his YT (OK, I did post more on his YT, couldn't help myself), but my thoughts will also be here for all to see in the future, God willing ...

The kabbalist Jews incorrectly believe in reincarnation, so is Glazerson saying that Jesus ("yeshu" as they derogatorily call Him) is a "reincarnation of Esau" (whom God said He hates btw)? If he is correct then things are NOT looking good for Christians! If Jesus (Yeshuah or Yeshua - NOT yeshu) is the "reincarnated" Esau then Christians and Jesus are *doomed* ...

"The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? [Was] not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever." {Malachi 1:1-4 KJV}

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." {Romans 9:13 KJV}

So, since Glazerson believes in "reincarnation" and that the "Christian Jesus" is a "reincarnation of Esau", then by extension he is also saying that the One we follow & worship, Jesus, and therefore Christians, are hated by God. Why? Because we know how God feels about Esau according to scripture as noted above. In effect he believes that God hates Jesus, and therefore Christians also. I'd be curious to see what his results would be in the skips using His correct name and spelling.

And YES, Jesus was, and still IS, a JEW, which is short for Ju-dah, as in from the tribe of Judah, though an outcast of Whom they refer to in a disgraceful way as "yeshu" (יֵשׁוּ) being an acronym for the expression "yemach shemo vezichro", meaning “May his name and memory be obliterated”. To date, God hasn't paid them any heed on that, nor will He ever do so since Jesus is His only begotten Son!

Even the graphic that appears in his video quoting Issac Abrbanel spells His name Yeshuah (NOT yeshu), though he appears to not like Him (without a cause, as He said Himself).

"Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: [neither] let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause." {Psalm 35:19 KJV}

"They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, [being] mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored [that] which I took not away." {Psalm 69:4 KJV}

"If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause." -Jesus {John 15:22-25 KJV}

As we see, reincarnation is likewise NOT true, per scripture ...

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." {Hebrews 9:27-28 KJV}

The video ...
MOST INTERESTING AND SIGNIFICANT BIBLE CODE TABLE ON JESUS -GLAZERSON
Feb 18, 2021 - matityahu glazerson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKiJ2DLYhZM

More reading on His name, whether it be Yeshua, or Yeshuah ... it's NOT yeshu.

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/jesus-vs-yeshua/
https://ravmatt.blogspot.com/2012/12/yeshua-means-salvation-yeshu-does-not.html
https://hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Yeshua/yeshua.html
https://hebrew4christians.com/Scripture/Parashah/Summaries/Vayigash/Disguised_Egyptian/disguised_egyptian.html

Maranatha to the King, Yeshua HaMashiach-HaMelech, Jesus, our Lord & Savior (Salvation=Yeshua ... Salvation, SIX TIMES ... how much clearer can it be?)