Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

09/11/16 ~ To my sisters in Christ ...

Today's blog post is inspired by ... https://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2012/07/romanticizing-jesus-movement-is-turning.html ... I add my voice of agreement to this article.

Be careful of what you 1) listen to, 2) read, and 3) watch ... even the voices of other Christians. Jesus is not my Boyfriend, He's my God & my Creator, I don't *desire* Him to be anything else. As a friend of mine notes on my fb group ... this is the "Spirit of perversion or as the Bible states seducing spirit."

Source: Google Images

My advice? Be mindful of what you hear & see! Even music ... especially Christian music ... because the devil is prowling about seeking whom he may devour; he does a lot of that in TV and music whereby we're lulled to sleep. If you have favorite songs for instance, you should at least take time to look up the lyrics and see if they honor God or not. The devil lulls by the music but the words are where the power truly lays ... WHAT is coming out of your mouth? We will ALL be held accountable for -every- -idle- -word- and that includes what we are singing. This is why I periodically remind people to watch what goes in their ear & eye gates.

{Mat 15:17-18 KJV} Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. -Jesus

{Mat 12:36 KJV} But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. -Jesus

{1Pe 5:8-9 KJV} Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:  Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

And thanks to my *other friend* who made me aware of this article (linked above).

Please ladies, watch what goes in your ears & eyes gates ... even from Christian sources. And, watch what comes out of your mouths as well!

Thanks for reading ;o}




{Curly bracket comments are mine. Red letter text is quoting Jesus.}