Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

09/12/16 ~ God's Rainbow (video) ...

Well, here's my *official* first fancy-pants video for the Lord ;o} I created it on September 6, 2016 and posted it on my FB page/group but forgot to post it here, so now, without further ado ...



I think it turned out lovely, but YT desecrated the quality quite a bit ... click on the gear to the bottom right of the video and pick 720p or 1080p for best quality, it's under 3 minutes in time. Here's the direct YT link also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtxUNc3fx8E

Honor God's covenant sign, the rainbow is a reminder of His mercy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; And with every living creature that [is] with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This [is] the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that [is] upon the earth.



CREDITS:

Scripture by - The Holy Spirit {Gen 9:8-17 KJV}

Video by - Revelation21NINE {SEP 06, 2016}

Countdown Intro by - AA VFX
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm2nb3acl2o
Background Animation by - AA VFX
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIcRxtdkw4Y
The End Exit by - AA VFX
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZfWm96uRg

Thanks for watching ;o}





{NOTE: This is *not* my first video ever, I've done a few for my 3D gaming hobby, but this is the first one specifically for the Lord. I hope you enjoyed it!}