Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

01/11/17 ~ DREAM: Married & APRIL 12

I had TWO dreams on January 11, 2017. I have documented them in a PDF file and uploaded that file to my own domain. I've thought long & hard as to whether I should put this dream on my blog &/or make it public. Until now, I've only shared it with a few on my FB group. I've decided that I should share it because the truth must be told, if indeed this has any meaning at all. Thus, on January 16, 2017 {today}, I've decided to share this dream with whoever will be reading it. Please, read the whole document, especially the message {interpretation} that I & my husband have gleaned from it, it's not what you -may- initially think. What I dreamt in the first dream was so that I would think it through rather than just dismiss it. I'm sure you will agree, we all have those *weird* dreams! Had I of dismissed the first dream, I would likewise have to dismiss the second.

Please NOTE: I am NOT saying Jesus is coming for His church on APRIL 12 *this year* ... all I am saying is that He showed me APRIL 12 on a sign in the second dream that almost immediately followed the first dream. I don't know what it all means. It -might- mean that He's coming for His church, or -maybe- it means a war begins on that date, or it -could- mean any number of things. It -may- be *this year*, it -may- be a future year, I simply don't know.

But, because APRIL 12 *this year* has not yet occurred I dug up what might be significant on that day this year. Again, I don't -know- what it means. I'm simply speculating. I am NOT date setting.

If you wish to save the PDF to your own harddrive for future reference, please make a note of the url and link back to this page so others can find it. Give credit where credit is due. To download this PDF, right click on the link below and click SAVE AS, and save it to your own harddrive. Also, this page is Firefox "Reader View" friendly ;o} And now, without further ado, here's the dream {PDF}, both embedded in this page and in link form below.

Dream ~ 01/11/17 Married & APRIL 12

Maranatha {Come quickly} to the King, my Ishi {Husband}, Yeshua {Jesus}, whenever that may be! I'm going to continue to be *ready* and *watching*! Thanks for reading.