Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

03/21/18 ~ What is it? CHALLENGE ...

I posted this challenge on my FB page on March 3 at 6:57pm, but, I got NO replies (go figure). So now, I post it here on my blog and will share the link as the Lord leads me. Here's the challenge ... 


Source: Google Images

CHALLENGE: I want you to take a good hard look at this picture and answer the following questions below. I'm interested to see your answers! It had me stumped for quite some time but I have mastered it! 

Can you tell me:

1) Who makes it?
2) What is it?
3) Where is it made?
4) When is this made?
5) Why is it made?
6) Is there any significance between this and you?


ANSWERS:


1) through 4) https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/41273/jewish-priests-perform-pentecost-temple-service-fulfillment-biblical-prophecy-jerusalem/
5) Lev 23:15-22
6) Shavuot (Pentecost) is May 20-21 (sunset to sunset), keep looking up!


The Jews bake two leavened loaves of bread (according to Lev mentioned above) as a WAIVE SHEAF OFFERING for the Feast of Weeks (also called Shavuot or Pentecost). The significance here is that the loaves depict a grand harvest whereby only the four corners and gleanings are left. I believe this is a picture of the rapture of the church. The two loaves represent both saved Jews and saved Gentiles during the "times of the Gentiles" (2000+ years). Just like they didn't know what they were doing when they sacrificed the Passover lamb (that represented the Son of God) year after year after year ... and they didn't know that the barley waive sheaf offering represented those that were resurrected after Jesus' resurrection ... so even today they don't recognize what the two leavened loaves of wheat represent, that being the church age and the saved thereof. I was quite shocked when I saw the article (linked above) and it took me weeks to understand what kind of bread that was. I thought, man, a whole lot of people aren't going to get much out of those loaves! And guess what, that bread is made specifically for Shavuot and no other time of the year! If it means what I think it means then the church should be raptured during an upcoming Shavuot (Pentecost). 

Here's what I think it means ... after a future Feast of Weeks (Shavuot/Pentecost) when the two waive loaves are taken to be with the Lord (His ready virgins, church bride) ... ONLY the four corners and the gleanings will be left ... this coincides with Jacob's trouble. To this very day Israel doesn't understand what is coming upon them, as so many of the prophets foretold, including Jesus.

Am I saying it’ll be *this year* (2018)? NOPE! I don’t know the day nor the hour. But -IF- it is this year then May 20-21 is a high watch time. There may also be another wheat harvest towards Autumn. So if Shavuot (Pentecost) comes & goes this year, please continue to keep looking up! One thing we can say for sure, our redemption is nearer than when we first believed!

Maranatha Ishi ;o}