Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

03/29/22 ~ Messiah-x4 Passover Sabbatical 5782 ...

 

link below - click to enlarge

I totally didn't mean to go this deep on Rabbi Glazerson's video ...but... it is what it is! I didn't go as deep as I could have I suppose, but this is deep enough for me to do a blog post with my findings.

PASSOVER - 5782- 2022 - MESSIAH ELIJAH - REPENTANCE IN BIBLE CODE MATITYAHU GLAZERSON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNx1j3AMu0o

In the screenshot (video link) above, FOUR TIMES we see ...
משיח - Messiah - (the) anointed (One)

AND we also see ...
===> in between the letters of Messiah
משיח are letters that form the word אָרַב - arav - to ambush, to lie in wait ; to lurk

Here we see in scripture regarding the Messiah {יְשׁוּעָה  היְשׁוּעָה - Yeshuah} ...

"And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them. And they watched [him], and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor." {Luke 20:19-20 KJV}

And then we see this letter (resh) ...
===> רֶ - re- (reorganization, restoration, revision)

After His death, and resurrection, He - the Messiah {יְשׁוּעָה  היְשׁוּעָה - Yeshuah} - will restore the kingdom, as He said just before He ascended to the Father in Heaven ...

"When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." {Acts 1:6-11 KJV}

Finally, in that string of letters, we see ...
===> יהוה - YHVH - GOD

Since we see Messiah FOUR TIMES, what does 4 (dalet-ד) mean in Hebrew?
===> ד - 4 - (the) door
"The meaning of dalet is delet, a “door.” It also means dal, a poor person. Finally the word dalet represents dilisoni, which means “to lift me up.”" (read on ...)
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/137076/jewish/Dalet.htm
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancient-alphabet/dalet.htm
https://hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Dalet/dalet.html

Messiah {יְשׁוּעָה  היְשׁוּעָה  - Yeshua, Yeshuah} is the door (to Father GOD) ...
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father." {John 10:1-18 KJV}

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." {John 14:1-6 KJV}

The torah code also shows the Hebrew year (using numbers for the Hebrew letters) ...
ה-תש-פ-ב - the year 5000-700-80-2 (5782)
5782===> in Strong's Lexicon it means
>> to rouse oneself, awake, awaken, incite
>>>> (Qal) to rouse oneself, awake
>>>> (Niphal) to be roused
>>>> (Polel) to stir up, rouse, incite
>>>> (Hithpolel) to be excited, be triumphant
>>>> (Hiphil)
>>>>>> to rouse, stir up
>>>>>> to act in an aroused manner, awake
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/h5782/kjv/wlc/0-1/
(there is no Strong's Lexicon for 5782 in Greek)

"But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." {1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 KJV}

The hope of every Christian: the immortal resurrection of the dead in Christ, followed by the immortal change of those living in Christ ... then the rapture (catching up) to meet the Lord משיח יהוה in the air and so shall we every be with the Lord (the Anointed of GOD). Amen. Perhaps  ...that will be at...
פסח - Pesach (Passover) ...in...
ה-תש-פ-ב 5782 (2022)?

"So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." {Hebrews 9:28 KJV}

Oh, I almost forgot! 5782 is, according to rabbinic calculations, a Sabbatical (seventh of 7) year.

The message? ===> The Messiah - the Door, Who was ambushed - will bring restoration (of the Kingdom of) - God - in the Passover - 5782/2022.

Might  5782 (2022) be our Yovel (Jubilee) year of release? All we can do is hope, wait & watch! And, NO, I'm not into *kabbalah* but I am into Hebrew! I believe we can "know in part" ... but the full story, not yet.

As to the reference to Elijah? He has already come, but he will return (with Enoch, I believe) since he has not died yet and two witnesses must appear (about mid-tribulation) and then die. Moses already died, he cannot be the 2nd witness ...
"And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft [clothing] are in kings' houses. But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is [he], of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive [it], this is Elias, which was for to come. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." {Matthew 11:7-15 KJV, also see Revelation 11.}

And the reference to repentance? REPENT.
"Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." {Mark 1:14-15 KJV}

ISTS - IF Saved, Then Saved (not OSAS).

תא מרנא - Maran-atha {Maranatha} ...
Even so, come (again) Lord Jesus ;o}