Welcome to The Lamb's Wife blog!

"Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready." -Rev 19:7 KJV ... "And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." -Rev 21:9 KJV

02/04/16 ~ Father AND Son ...

The bible shows proof of God the Father AND Jesus the Son (as well as the Holy Spirit) wherein these Two (or Three) are One. This article relates mostly to Father & Son, there are scriptures listed below that apply to at least these Two and many that apply to all Three being One. Lets start with Father & Son for now ...

.:: OLD TESTAMENT WITNESSES ::.

Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

.:: Did Jesus say He was the Son of God? ::.

Jhn 10:33-36 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? -Jesus/Yeshua

.:: NEW TESTAMENT WITNESSES ::.

Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. -God

Mat 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Mar 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Luk 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Jhn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jhn 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Act 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Heb 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

1Jo 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

God is a Trinity, Three aspects of the same Person. Man is made in the image of God and therefore we too are three in one: body, soul, spirit.

Gen 1:26-27 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. {"the Word" is the Son come in the flesh}

Yes indeed, there is God the Father AND God the Son, Two aspects of the One (with the Holy Spirit being the Third). Jesus is the physical manifestion of God. If you aren't covered in His sacrificial blood that He shed to pay for your sins ... NOW would be a perfect time for you to ask Him into your heart & life! He IS coming back, sooner than most believe!

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. -Jesus

I have discovered yet more witnesses, some included above; some you can research on your own by looking up the following scriptures ...

.:: Old Testament/Covenant ::.
Gen 1:26; 11:6-7
Exo 3:15 {God of 3x}, 3:16, 4:5, 34:6
Deu 6:4 {plural, corporate}
Psa 2:12 {Kiss the Son}, 33:10, 34:5-6, 110:1
Pro 30:4
1Sa 4:8
Isa 34:16 {my, mouth, spirit}, 44:6, 48:16, 49:7, 64:4
Isa 55:6-7, 6:8, 6:3 {Holy, Holy, Holy}
Amo 4:11-12

.:: New Testament/Covenant ::.
Mat 3:16-17, 22:32, 28:19
Mar 12:26, 12:36 {Jesus quotes David}
Luk 1:35, 20:37
Jhn 5:17, 10:30, 17:20-22, 8:17-18, 3:34, 14:26
Act 2:32-33
Rom 8:11, 14:11
1Co 12:3-6
2Co 13:14
Gal 4:6
Eph 4:4-6
1Pe 1:2
1Jo 5:7
Rev 1:4-5, 4:8 {Holy, Holy, Holy}

Thanks for reading ;o}



{KJV used: Blue letter text quoting God the Father, Red letter text quoting Jesus. Curly Bracket comments & other emphasis are mine.}